Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Last Week

I'm sure I have missed a few things on this blog about what happened during my last week in Israel. I did do a lot of essay writing and studying, a lot of Hanukah celebrating, a lot of trying to see people on my program for the last time, a lot of eating (falafel, shnitzel, shwarma, waffles, frozen yogurt, barakas, etc. for the last time), and a lot more.

I realized how much I learning in and about Israel. I came to the recognition that I will miss the geat experiences that I had, being the majority in a culture/country, not having to argue to support Israel, and of course all of the people I met and the friends that I made. I hope that I will have the ability to see many of the members of my Overseas Student Program again and I wish them all the best in life.

No comments: