Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Day of the Semester

Last night I returned from traveling around Israel. Today was the first day of the fall semester. I had the class Critical Decisions in the History of the State of Israel. It seems like it will be a very interesting class and the Professor seems like he will be enjoyable. After that class, I sat in on Environmental Issues and Public Policy in Israel and the Middle East. It is one of the classes that I am interested in, but don't think that I'll end up taking it. Our program directors though recommended that we sit in on some extra classes during the first week in case we decide that we like one of them better than the classes we pre-registered for. I'll have to make a decision for sure by the end of the week.

The rest of my day was spent catching up with people from the Overseas Program, trying to catch up on emails and whatnot, and talking to my Israeli roommate who is moving out tomorrow. I am planning on posting my pictures from break and a fairly detailed description of my break within the next day or so.

No comments: