Thursday, December 4, 2008

Three Weeks?!?

So, I haven't written anything here this week. I'm slacking here. I only have a few minutes because it is late and I am getting up early tomorrow for an OSP trip to Mitzpe Ramon for Friday and Saturday. I'll write more after the trip.

Here are a few highlights of the week:

In three weeks from now, I'll be on a plane getting ready to leave Ben-Gurion Airport, Tel-Aviv, Israel for Newark Liberty International Airport, New Jersey, United States of America. It's crazy.

I got my midterm test back in my Jewish Identity and Contemporary Issues class and go a 98%.

We had a meeting about checking out from the dorms.

I've started working on scholarships for next school year.

I explored part of downtown Be'er Sheva on Monday - several malls, the city government area, etc. and saw a decent amount of the city that I have been meaning to see. Be'er Sheva really can be a nice and even beautiful city if you know the right places to look. I also explored a large grocery store that was supposedly less expensive. Before our explorations though, we got waffles in the big mall - Canyon HaNegev with Gnutella and ice cream. Not healthy, but really good.

Today, I went to the Israeli Air Force Museum with three friends. It was quite amazing and we spent 2-3 hours there learning about the history of the Israeli Air Force and looking at the planes. I'll have to write more about this later. I also have pictures to post.

I have my 21st birthday this Monday, December 8!

No comments: