Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Years 5769

As we approach Yom Kippur, I ask your forgiveness for anything I may have done against you this past year, whether it was done knowingly or unknowingly.

As I reflect on the year past and the new year that is now here, I am going to try to pledge to the following in order to become a better person:

To become a more understanding person of others and of what happens in their lives as well as my own.

To become less jealous.

To become less judgmental and attempt to see the best in people. I sometimes tend to bend to preconceived and/or incorrect notions of a person without/before actually getting to know that person and this clouds my ability to positively interact with some individuals.

To speak less ill of other people.

To learn more about Judaism and its roll in my life.

To truly value my family and my friends.

Gemar Chatimah Tova - May You Be Sealed For A Good Life

No comments: